In this article, we are writing a post on how to download Microsoft Office on Chromebook. To organize, edit, and collaborate on data from your Chromebook. You can easily use Microsoft Office for the web in your Chromebook browser.
To check out which Chromebooks support the MS Office mobile apps from the Google Play Store, see Chrome OS Systems Supporting Android App.
Download and Install Office apps on a Chromebook
- Open the Google Play Store and search for the apps that you want to install.
- You can also click on either of these links to download a particular app. Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, OneNote, Office Lens, or Microsoft Teams.
- Click on the install.
- Once your app is established, click on the Launcher on your Chromebook and click on the app to open it.
- Log in with your individual Microsoft Account or your account connected with your Microsoft 365 subscription.
- View Install and set up Office on an Android for aspects on how to sign in to Office on Android.
Is Microsoft Office free on Chromebook?
In a Chromebook, a Microsoft Office subscription is required to create or edit files. You can also use a paid version of Office apps.
But, Guy I am here tell your one best way to use Office free on any device.
You can use Microsoft Office web apps for free.
Lets read the below listed steps to get a free Microsoft Office for you.
- Visit the official Microsoft Office website.
- Log in with Microsoft Account. If you don’t have, create on it’s free.
- Once logged in successfully, you will on a dashboard where you will get all Office apps for free.
- Open the Office apps as your choice and start to edit or create files.
In this article, we have listed a complete guide on how to download Microsoft Office apps on your Chromebook. Hope all of my readers will enjoy and get true information as you looking for Office apps installation on Chromebook.
Thanks for reading.
You can also read the other post listed on our blog. Visit our categories list and get the latest tips and tricks for tech products and information.
Also read our other articles: